Abigail T, female, 15 years old.
- Class I malocclusion
- Deep bite
- Excessive overjet of 9 mm
- Retrognathic mandible
- Comprehensive orthodontic treatment with preadjusted fixed appliances
- Bite opening mechanics
- Ideal Class I occlusion was established with ideal overbite and overjet
- Space deficiency alleviated
- Upper and lower permanent bonded retainers inserted
- Upper removable Essex retainer inserted
- Insurance: Healthplex
Full Story In Pictures:
Please, click on the pictures to enlarge.
- Orthodontist or Dentist: Which One Should You Choose?
- Invisalign Is Not a Commodity
- Everything About Invisalign with Dr. Oleg Drut
- Case Studies: Before and After Invisaling Treatment
- Improving Your Oral Health Through Nutrition and Preventative Measures