Diamond Braces is happy to offer its patients VPro5 by Propel, the latest tool that helps to straighten your teeth quicker.
Be sure to ask any Diamond Braces staff member for more information and if the accelerated Invisalign option works in your particular situation.
Read below to find out more about Propel’s new VPro5 accelerated treatment approach that could be used with invisalign or braces.
Why Use Propel VPro5?
VPro5 is a lightweight tool that can easily be used at home or on the go. The system has LED light notifications to let you know when the cycle is over, when it needs to charge and when charging is complete.
Maintenance is simple, and needs to be performed each time after use. Simply detach the mouthpiece and rinse it under water, then let it dry. That’s it. A few minutes each day can accelerate your treatment and save you time. Never submerge the oscillator base in water, only wipe it with a moist towel.
How to Use Propel’s VPro5
- Simply connect the mouthpiece to the oscillator base. Make sure it is firmly attached.
- Press the white switch to turn the device on. Expect the VPro5 to slowly increase to full vibration, this is normal.
- Put on your Invisalign aligners and bite down on the mouthpiece. Keep biting until the cycle ends.
- The accelerated therapy will continue for 5 minutes and will turn off on its own when the cycle is completed.
- The LED on the unit will blink 3 times to signal the end of the 5 minute cycle. Make sure to rinse the device and dry it after each use.