Alfonso L, male, 13 years old.
- Class I malocclusion.
- Deep impinging overbite.
- Space deficiency on the upper and lower arches
- Comprehensive orthodontic treatment with fixed appliances.
- Non Extraction therapy
- Class II therapy
- Bite Opening mechanics.
- Establish ideal overbite and overjet
- Align upper and lower midlines.
- Establish ideal Class I occlusion with ideal overbite and overjet.
- Give the patient the smile he deserves and can be proud of.
- Ideal Class I occlusion
- Upper and lower teeth were ideally aligned
- Ideal Overbite achieved
- Total cost including upper and lower fixed retainer and upper removable retainer – 4800 dollars
- Down payment – $500
- Monthly payments – 200 per month
Full Story In Pictures:
Please, click on the pictures to enlarge.
- Orthodontist or Dentist: Which One Should You Choose?
- Invisalign Is Not a Commodity
- Everything About Invisalign with Dr. Oleg Drut
- Case Studies: Before and After Invisaling Treatment
- Improving Your Oral Health Through Nutrition and Preventative Measures