Allan K, female, 12 years old.
- Class II malocclusion
- Deep bite
- Excessive overjet of 8mm
- Multiple impacted teeth
- Comprehensive orthodontic treatment
- Align upper and lower front teeth
- Establish ideal overbite and overjet
- Bring all impacted teeth into the arches
- Lower permanent retainers and upper removable retainer were used
- Class I occlusion was established
- Perfect upper and lower alignment accomplished
- All impacted teeth were aligned
- UFT insurance insurance
- Patient’s copay – $1,170
Full Story In Pictures:
Please, click on the pictures to enlarge.
- Orthodontist or Dentist: Which One Should You Choose?
- Invisalign Is Not a Commodity
- Everything About Invisalign with Dr. Oleg Drut
- Case Studies: Before and After Invisaling Treatment
- Improving Your Oral Health Through Nutrition and Preventative Measures