Amethyst N. female, 16 years old.
- Class I malocclusion.
- Congenitally missing upper right lateral incisor.
- Upper midline is off to the right 2 mm.
- Open space for prosthetic replacement of upper right lateral incisor.
- Shift upper midline.
- Establish ideal Class I occlusion with ideal overbite and overjet.
- Ideal Class I occlusion established.
- Space for upper right implant opened.
- Temporary prosthetic retainer is fabricated and inserted.
- Upper and lower permanent retainers fabricated and inserted.
- Patient and her parents were extremely happy with the results accomplished.
- Total before insurance – $4,000
- Down payment – $800
- Remaining Balance – $3,200
- Monthly Payments – $150/month with 0% interest through in-house financing
Full Story In Pictures:
Please, click on the pictures to enlarge.