Anastasia K, female 15 years old
- Class I Crowding
- Impacted upper right canine due to space loss
- Deep Overbite
- Space deficiency on the lower arch
- Align upper and lower teeth.
- Establish Ideal Overbite and Overjet
- Bring upper right canine into the arch
- Non-extraction therapy to establish fuller and nicer smile
- Treatment resulted in ideal alignment
- Improvements of the smile line
- Established ideal overbite and overjet
- Upper right canine was brought into the arch without any surgery or exposure
- Total before insurance – $4,500
- Down payment – $1,000
- Remaining Balance – $3,500
- Monthly Payments – $150/month for 23 months at 0% interest
Full Story In Pictures:
Please, click on the pictures to enlarge.
- Orthodontist or Dentist: Which One Should You Choose?
- Invisalign Is Not a Commodity
- Everything About Invisalign with Dr. Oleg Drut
- Case Studies: Before and After Invisaling Treatment
- Improving Your Oral Health Through Nutrition and Preventative Measures