Andrew P, male, 15 years old.
- Class I malocclusion.
- Anterior cross bite.
- Moderate upper and lower space efficiency.
- Constricted maxilla.
- Comprehensive Orthodontic Treatment with Fixed Appliances.
- Non Extraction to give the patient a nicer and fuller smile.
- Correct the cross bite.
- Alleviate space deficiency.
- Expand upper arch.
- Ideal Class I occlusion was established with ideal overbite and overjet.
- Cross bite corrected.
- Upper and lower teeth were perfectly aligned.
- Total before insurance – $3,500
- Approved by New York State Medicaid, 100% coverage
- Remaining Balance – $0
Full Story In Pictures:
Please, click on the pictures to enlarge.
- Orthodontist or Dentist: Which One Should You Choose?
- Case Studies: Before and After Traditional Metal Braces Treatment
- Improving Your Oral Health Through Nutrition and Preventative Measures