Anna K, female, 17 years old.
- Class I malocclusion.
- Space deficiency on the upper and lower arches.
- Deep impinging overbite resulting complete coverage of lower front teeth.
- Full invisalign treatment.
- Intrusion of upper and lower anterior teeth to open the bite.
- Extrusion of lower posterior teeth to facilitate bite opening and to increase the lower third of the face resulting in a better proportional facial structures.
- Alignment of upper and lower anterior teeth.
- Establishing of ideal Class I occlusion.
- Upper and Lower permanent retainers and upper removable retainer were used.
- Class I ideal occlusion established.
- Ideal overbite and overjet achieved.
- Great aesthetic and functional improvement accomplished.
- 30 trays were used in total.
- Total before insurance – $5,000
- Down payment – $1.000
- Remaining Balance – $4,000
- Monthly Payments – $330/month
Full Story In Pictures:
Please, click on the pictures to enlarge.
- Orthodontist or Dentist: Which One Should You Choose?
- Invisalign Is Not a Commodity
- Everything About Invisalign with Dr. Oleg Drut
- Case Studies: Before and After Invisaling Treatment
- Improving Your Oral Health Through Nutrition and Preventative Measures