Ariella K, female, 16 years old.
- Class I malocclusion.
- Anterior open bite.
- Spaces on the upper arch and mild space deficiency on the lower arche.
- Comprehensive orthodontic treatment with fixed appliances.
- Non Extraction Therapy.
- Close all spaces between teeth.
- Align upper and lower midlines.
- Establish ideal Class I occlusion with ideal overbite and overjet.
- All spaces were closed.
- Class I occlusion with ideal overbite and overjet was established.
- Beautiful smile was created.
- Patient was placed on upper removable and lower fixed retainers.
- Patient was really happy and satisfied with him smile improvements and results accomplished.
- Total before insurance – $4,500
- Down payment – $500
- Remaining Balance – $4,000
- Monthly Payments – $250/month at 0% interest
Full Story In Pictures:
Please, click on the pictures to enlarge.
- Orthodontist or Dentist: Which One Should You Choose?
- Case Studies: Before and After Ceramic Braces Treatment
- Improving Your Oral Health Through Nutrition and Preventative Measures