Arina B, female, 13 years old.
- Excessive overbite.
- Space Deficiency on the Upper and Lower Arche.
- Locked out Upper Left Canine.
- Upper and Lower Midline were not Aligned.
- Space Deficiency Resolved.
- Ideal Class I Occlusion Established.
- Upper and Lower Midlines were Aligned.
- Upper and Lower Bonded Retainers placed.
- Upper Removable Retainer given to the patient as well for the night use.
- Total before insurance – $4,700 including clear upper braces
- Insurance coverage – $1,000 (Cigna Life Max)
- Down payment – $1,000
- Remaining Balance – $2,700
- Monthly Payments – $160/month for 17 months at 0% interest
Full Story In Pictures:
Please, click on the pictures to enlarge.
- Orthodontist or Dentist: Which One Should You Choose?
- Case Studies: Before and After Ceramic Braces Treatment
- Improving Your Oral Health Through Nutrition and Preventative Measures