Avgustin R, male, 13 years old.
- Class I malocclusion.
- Space deficiency on the upper and lower arches
- Excessive overbite and overjet
- Comprehensive orthodontic treatment with fixed appliances.
- Non Extraction Therapy.
- Alleviate space deficiency
- Align upper and lower midlines.
- Establish ideal Class I occlusion with ideal overbite and overjet.
- Well balanced smile line and occlusion
- Ideal Class I occlusion accomplished with ideal overbite and overjet
- Total before insurance – $4,500
- Down payment – $500
- Remaining Balance – $4,000
- Monthly Payments – $250/month at 0% interest
Full Story In Pictures:
Please, click on the pictures to enlarge.
- Orthodontist or Dentist: Which One Should You Choose?
- Case Studies: Before and After Traditional Metal Braces Treatment
- Improving Your Oral Health Through Nutrition and Preventative Measures