Bici R, male, 15 years old.
- Class II Div I malocclusion.
- Deep impinging overbite.
- Retrognathic mandible.
- Excessive overjet of 15 mm.
- Comprehensive orthodontic treatment.
- Non Exo, Non Surgical, Advance the mandible.
- Forsus appliances were used to advance treatment.
- Upper and lower permanent retainers were inserted after the active treatment.
- Class I occlusion was established.
- Overjet reduced and improved.
- Patient was very happy of the results.
- Patient was approved by Fidelis
- Fidelis paid in full for the treatment
- Patient did not have any co-payments
Full Story In Pictures:
Please, click on the pictures to enlarge.
- Orthodontist or Dentist: Which One Should You Choose?
- Invisalign Is Not a Commodity
- Everything About Invisalign with Dr. Oleg Drut
- Case Studies: Before and After Invisaling Treatment
- Improving Your Oral Health Through Nutrition and Preventative Measures