Brian M, male 32 years old.
- Class I malocclusion.
- Severe space deficiency.
- Constricted maxilla.
- Deep impinging overbite of 100%.
- Collapsed lower arch.
- Retroclined upper and lower anterior teeth.
- Full invisalign.
- Established ideal overbite and overbite.
- Non Extraction.
- Open bite.
- Class II therapy was used.
- Bite opening therapy was used.
- Alignment of upper and lower anterior teeth accomplished.
- Expansion of upper and lower posterior teeth was successful.
- Ideal overbite and overjet was established with ideal Class I occlusion.
- Patient was extremely happy with the result of the treatment.
- Total before insurance – $5,000 (including retainers and retainer follow-ups)
- Down payment – $1,000
- Remaining Balance – $4,000
- Monthly Payments – $200/month for 20 months at 0% interest through in-house financing
Full Story In Pictures:
Please, click on the pictures to enlarge.
- Orthodontist or Dentist: Which One Should You Choose?
- Invisalign Is Not a Commodity
- Everything About Invisalign with Dr. Oleg Drut
- Case Studies: Before and After Invisaling Treatment
- Improving Your Oral Health Through Nutrition and Preventative Measures