Briana M, female, 22 years old.
- Class I malocclusion.
- Severe space deficiency on the upper and moderate on the lower arch.
- Deep and excessive overbite.
- Comprehensive orthodontic treatment.
- Non extraction therapy.
- Lower permanent retainers and upper removable retainer were used.
- Class I occlusion was established.
- Perfect upper and lower alignment accomplished.
- Ideal overbite and overjet achieved.
- All was done without any extractions or any tooth structure removal such as IPR.
- Total before insurance – $4,550
- Insurance, Metlife – $2,000
- Down payment – $800
- Remaining Balance – $1,750
- Monthly Payments – $150/month at 0% interest
Full Story In Pictures:
Please, click on the pictures to enlarge.
- Orthodontist or Dentist: Which One Should You Choose?
- Case Studies: Before and After Traditional Metal Braces Treatment
- Improving Your Oral Health Through Nutrition and Preventative Measures