Bryana G, female, 11 years old.
- Class I malocclusion.
- Anterior Cross bite
- Severe upper and lower space deficiency
- Extremely unattractive smile making the patient very shy and uncomfortable
- Comprehensive orthodontic treatment with fixed appliances.
- Non Extraction Case
- Establish ideal overbite and overjet
- Align upper and lower midlines.
- Establish ideal Class I occlusion with ideal overbite and overjet.
- Well balanced smile line and occlusion was accomplished
- Ideal Class I occlusion accomplished with ideal overbite and overjet
22 months followed by upper and lower permanent retainers
- Insurance UFT
- Patients copay $1150 payable in 12 months time
Full Story In Pictures:
Please, click on the pictures to enlarge.
- Orthodontist or Dentist: Which One Should You Choose?
- Invisalign Is Not a Commodity
- Everything About Invisalign with Dr. Oleg Drut
- Case Studies: Before and After Invisaling Treatment
- Improving Your Oral Health Through Nutrition and Preventative Measures