Metal braces are the traditional braces that you see most people wearing. These braces tend to work best but they are visible. Metal braces can be used to correct overbites, crossbites, overjets, gaps, crowding, open bites, as well as other problems. Today, these braces are sleeker and more comfortable then they have been in the past. Since metal braces are a medical orthodontic treatment, it is oftentimes covered through insurance, making it a common form of treatment for many people. Read about different case studies from real Diamond Braces patients including valuable, informative information such as treatment length, treatment cost and doctor’s notes. This information is intended as an educational resource about metal braces orthodontic treatment.
- Orthodontist or Dentist: Which One Should You Choose?
- Everything About Invisalign with Dr. Oleg Drut
- All About Braces with Dr. Muhammad Abey
- About Metal Braces with Dr. Rouzbeh Voussoughi
- About Ceramic Braces with Dr. Ari Pillar
- Incognito Braces
- Improving Your Oral Health Through Nutrition and Preventative Measures