Celia C, female, 11 years old.
- Class I malocclusion.
- Severe space deficiency on the upper and lower arches.
- Impacted upper canines.
- Deep overbite.
- Comprehensive orthodontic treatment with fixed appliances.
- Non Extraction treatment
- Bring upper canine into alignment
- Class I canine occlusion was established.
- Nice, attractive, broad smile accomplished
- Total – $4,500 payable in 24 months
Full Story In Pictures:
Please, click on the pictures to enlarge.
- Orthodontist or Dentist: Which One Should You Choose?
- Case Studies: Before and After Traditional Metal Braces Treatment
- Improving Your Oral Health Through Nutrition and Preventative Measures