Charles R, male, 12 years old.
- Class I malocclusion
- Anterior open bite
- Posterior open bite
- Traumatic occlusion due to occlusal trauma on posterior teeth
- Comprehensive orthodontic treatment
- Non Extraction
- Non Surgical
- Bite Closing mechanics
- Bite successfully closed non surgically
- Ideal overbite established
- Total – $4,500 payable in 24 months
Full Story In Pictures:
Please, click on the pictures to enlarge.
- Orthodontist or Dentist: Which One Should You Choose?
- Invisalign Is Not a Commodity
- Everything About Invisalign with Dr. Oleg Drut
- Case Studies: Before and After Invisaling Treatment
- Improving Your Oral Health Through Nutrition and Preventative Measures