Chaya C, female, 24 years old.
- Class I malocclusion.
- Partial anterior cross bite.
- Space deficiency on the upper and lower arches.
- Protuding upper and lower front teeth.
- Comprehensive orthodontic treatment.
- Non Exo.
- Upper and lower permanent retainers were inserted after the active treatment.
- Class I occlusion was established.
- Perfect upper and lower alignment.
- Patient was very happy and thrilled about the resulting smile.
- Total before insurance – $3,800
- Insurance coverage – $1,300
- Down Payment – $500
- Remaining Balance – $2,000
- Monthly payments – $160/month with 0% interest
Full Story In Pictures:
Please, click on the pictures to enlarge.
- Orthodontist or Dentist: Which One Should You Choose?
- Case Studies: Before and After Traditional Metal Braces Treatment
- Improving Your Oral Health Through Nutrition and Preventative Measures