Chris I, male, 14 years old.
- Class I malocclusion
- Anterior open bite
- Tongue thrusting
- Constricted maxilla
- Comprehensive orthodontic treatment with fixed appliances
- Habit breaking appliance was used to help the patient to stop the habit
- Non-extraction treatment
- Bite closure occurred in 9 months time
- Upper removable and lower fixed “permanent” retainers were used
- Patient is placed on 2 years retention follow-up
- Insurance DC 37 – Patient’s copay is $900.
Full Story In Pictures:
Please, click on the pictures to enlarge.
- Orthodontist or Dentist: Which One Should You Choose?
- Invisalign Is Not a Commodity
- Everything About Invisalign with Dr. Oleg Drut
- Case Studies: Before and After Invisaling Treatment
- Improving Your Oral Health Through Nutrition and Preventative Measures