Cole G, male, 17 years old.
- Class II malocclusion.
- Severe upper and lower space deficiency.
- Deep overbite.
- Comprehensive orthodontic treatment.
- Non extraction therapy. Class II therapy.
- Bite opening mechanics.
- Lower permanent retainers and upper removable retainer were used.
- Class I occlusion was established.
- Perfect upper and lower alignment accomplished.
- Ideal overbite and overjet achieved.
- Total before insurance – $3,300
- DC 37 Coverage
- Paid $900 co-pay for retainers
Full Story In Pictures:
Please, click on the pictures to enlarge.
- Orthodontist or Dentist: Which One Should You Choose?
- Case Studies: Before and After Traditional Metal Braces Treatment
- Improving Your Oral Health Through Nutrition and Preventative Measures