A crossbite is a type of malocclusion where the upper arch and lower arch are misaligned. Crossbites should be fixed quickly since they scrape away the enamel and can lead to gum disease. Fortunately, patients can fix this condition using Invisalign, ceramic braces or traditional braces. The following list consists of real Diamond Braces patients who were successfully treated using one of the previously mentioned methods. Depending on the severity of the crossbite, the treating doctor’s methodology varied.
- Orthodontist or Dentist: Which One Should You Choose?
- Everything About Invisalign with Dr. Oleg Drut
- All About Braces with Dr. Muhammad Abey
- About Metal Braces with Dr. Rouzbeh Voussoughi
- About Ceramic Braces with Dr. Ari Pillar
- Incognito Braces
- Improving Your Oral Health Through Nutrition and Preventative Measures