Crowding is a common orthodontic problem characterized by a lack of room for teeth to properly fit in the jaws. In rare cases, extraction may be necessary to free some room in the mouth. This problem should be fixed to prevent periodontal problems. Orthodontic appliances like metal braces and Invisalign are used to fix space deficiencies in the jaw. Examine the case studies below of patients who had crowding. This list actually consists of Diamond Braces’ former patients. Each case contains the doctor’s notes describing the severity of the problem along with other notes. Take a look at the before and after pictures to see the final result.
- Orthodontist or Dentist: Which One Should You Choose?
- Everything About Invisalign with Dr. Oleg Drut
- All About Braces with Dr. Muhammad Abey
- About Metal Braces with Dr. Rouzbeh Voussoughi
- About Ceramic Braces with Dr. Ari Pillar
- Incognito Braces
- Improving Your Oral Health Through Nutrition and Preventative Measures