Diamond N, female, 18 years old.
- Class I malocclusion.
- Anterior open bite.
- Space deficiency on the upper and lower arches.
- Sticking out upper and lower front teeth.
- Patient came for a second opinion since the previous orthodontist wanted to extract permanent adult teeth to
reduce protrusion of upper and lower front teeth.
- Comprehensive orthodontic treatment with fixed appliances.
- Non Extraction approach to give the patient a nicer and fuller smile and to avoid extractions of any adult teeth.
- Alleviate upper and lower spaced deficiency.
- Reduce protrusion of the upper front teeth.
- Create a beautiful smile.
- Establish ideal overbite and overjet.
- Close the anterior open bite.
- Class I occlusion with ideal overbite and overjet was established.
- Space deficiency was eliminated.
- Bite was successfully closed.
- Protrusion of upper and lower front teeth was reduced.
- Patient was placed on upper and lower fixed retainers and upper removable retainer as well.
- Patient was really happy and satisfied with him smile improvements and results accomplished.
- Total before insurance – $4,500
- Insurance AETNA coverage – $1,200
- Cost after insurance – $3,300
- Down payment – $500
- Remaining balance – $2,800
- Monthly Payments – $150/month for 18 months at 0% interest
Full Story In Pictures:
Please, click on the pictures to enlarge.
- Orthodontist or Dentist: Which One Should You Choose?
- Case Studies: Before and After Ceramic Braces Treatment
- Improving Your Oral Health Through Nutrition and Preventative Measures