Elliot S, male 14 years old.
- Class I
- Anterior open bite
- Impacted upper canines
- Comprehensive orthodontic treatment
- Bring upper canines into the arch
- Close the bite
- Align upper and lower teeth
- Establish Ideal overbite and overjet
- Treatment resulted in ideal alignment
- Improvements of the smile line
- Established ideal overbite and overjet
- Upper canines were brought into the arch
- NYS medicaid HMO covered 100% of the cost
Full Story In Pictures:
Please, click on the pictures to enlarge.
- Orthodontist or Dentist: Which One Should You Choose?
- Invisalign Is Not a Commodity
- Everything About Invisalign with Dr. Oleg Drut
- Case Studies: Before and After Invisaling Treatment
- Improving Your Oral Health Through Nutrition and Preventative Measures