Emily D, female, 14 years old.
- Class II malocclusion.
- Deep bite. Excessive overjet.
- Space deficiency on the upper and lower arches.
- Comprehensive orthodontic treatment.
- Non Exo. Class II therapy.
- Bite opening mechanics.
- Lower permanent retainers and upper removable retainer were used.
- Class I occlusion was established.
- Perfect upper and lower alignment accomplished.
- Beautiful and broad smile achieved.
- Total before insurance – $4,500
- Insurance, CIGNA partial coverage
- Remaining balance – $3,000
- Down payment – $500
- Monthly payment – $170/month with 0% interest
Full Story In Pictures:
Please, click on the pictures to enlarge.
- Orthodontist or Dentist: Which One Should You Choose?
- Case Studies: Before and After Traditional Metal Braces Treatment
- Improving Your Oral Health Through Nutrition and Preventative Measures