Emma P, female, 16 years old.
- Class I malocclusion.
- Space deficiency on the upper and lower arches.
- Partial anterior cross bite.
- Comprehensive orthodontic treatment.
- Non Exo. Correct the cross bite.
- Alleviate space deficiency.
- Upper and Lower permanent retainers and upper removable retainer were used.
- Class I occlusion was established.
- Perfect upper and lower alignment accomplished.
- Ideal overbite and overjet achieved.
- Patient seemed very happy with the results accomplished.
- Total before insurance – $3,500
- Insurance coverage – $1,000
- Down payment – $1,300
- Remaining Balance – $2,000
- Monthly Payments – $100/month at 0% interest
Full Story In Pictures:
Please, click on the pictures to enlarge.
- Orthodontist or Dentist: Which One Should You Choose?
- Invisalign Is Not a Commodity
- Everything About Invisalign with Dr. Oleg Drut
- Case Studies: Before and After Invisaling Treatment
- Improving Your Oral Health Through Nutrition and Preventative Measures