Diamond Braces is currently interviewing skilled full time orthodontists and orthodontic assistants to join our growing team.
Diamond Braces is the largest orthodontic care site in the Tri-State area and a “top 1%” Invisalign provider. We operate multiple locations in the Tri-State area and have successfully treated tens of thousands of orthodontic cases for children and adults. Our company employs the most highly trained doctors and assistants in the orthodontic field. Diamond Braces is a specialty practice and our brand emphasizes quality, efficiency and care in orthodontics. We are not a chain of general dental offices that employs orthodontist once per week or once per month bases with compromised assistants and support. Since all we do is orthodontics, we provide the perfect environment for an orthodontist or assistant to enjoy what he or she does best.
Our company model is focused around the community, and we are proud of the positive environment that we have established for our staff members. We believe in respect, opportunity and fun, and we hope that our orthodontists feel at home when they come to work. Upon working at Diamond Braces, you will receive training sessions with more experienced orthodontists. During those sessions, you will shadow a doctor and be able to discuss and learn from various cases that we have treated at our practice. You will be able to discuss any case with some of the most experienced doctors in the field of orthodontics and learn from the best.
We offer the highest competitive salaries in the field. Our benefits to all our full-time doctors and assistants include sick days, vacation days, health insurance, bonuses based on good performance and CE classes. Diamond Braces is a growing company with multiple locations in the Tri-State area. Our mission has always been to put our employees first. We are looking for someone bright and motivated to help us expand as a practice and continue to develop as a community of employees to become one of the best, affordable and most reliable orthodontic operations in the area.
- Most competitive salaries in the industry
- Benefit plans including health insurance, sick days, personal days, paid holidays and vacations
- Malpractice insurance
We are looking to hire trained and practicing orthodontists to take on the following responsibilities:
- Work out of one or a few locations full time with the potential to grow and become a partner
- Provide thorough consultations to new patients
- Treat patients with metal braces and similar teeth alignment treatments including traditional metal braces, clear ceramic braces, Damon braces, Insignia braces, Incognito lingual braces and Invisalign
- Inform patients on care instructions, dental hygiene, emergency protocol, foods to avoid, and other beneficial health information
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must possess a commitment to providing high-quality care and safety to patients
- Is a team player
- Must have a valid dental license for New York or New Jersey
- Must possess a certification from an ADA- orthodontic program
- Must be knowledgeable in the most current orthodontic technology and treatment practices, especially Invisalign
- Excellent bedside manner
- Ability to work with a small team of orthodontists
- Demonstrate an expertise and interest in teeth alignment technology and practices
Please send us an e-mail through the form below. Please attach a short letter with your long time goals and include your CV.
- Vacation days
- Health insurance
- Bonuses based on good performance
- Opportunities to grow and take continuing education courses
We are looking to hire an orthodontic assistants who exhibits the following qualifications:
- Must possess a high school diploma
- Is a team player
- Must be certified by an accredited dental assistant program
- Must have a current X-ray license or be available to obtain a license within six months of employment at Diamond Braces
- Must have a current CPR certification or be available to obtain this within the first month of employment
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Must be motivated and eager to learn about the orthodontic field
- Assisting a small team of orthodontists and understanding protocol and preparation techniques
- Assisting the orthodontist in treating patients
- Anticipating the doctor’s needs and being prepared to fulfill next steps without being asked beforehand
- Maintaining patient data and treatment records
- Taking patients’ blood pressures
- Understanding orthodontic practices and being able to answer any questions as well as communicating clear instructions to all patients
- Providing oral hygiene tips
- Setting up all machines (units, switches, etc) and preparing tools before each appointment
- Stocking supplies for all facets of the Diamond Braces operation including the lab, restroom, office, etc.
- Keeping track of supplies and communicating with the general manager when items need to be reordered
- Working with the general manager to make sure that all equipment works properly and informing them if something is malfunctioning
- Sterilizing tools and equipment between appointments
- Building relationships with patients and extending the open hand of Diamond Brace’s famous repertoire of comfort, respect and reliability
Please e-mail us your information through the form below. Please, include your resume, we will contact you shortly.