Felton T, male, 28 years old.
Class I impacted upper left canine
- Comprehensive orthodontic treatment
- Surgical exposure of upper left canine
- Bring upper left canine into the arch
- Establish Ideal overbite and overjet
- Treatment resulted in ideal alignment
- Upper left canine was successfully brought into the arch
- Improvements of the smile line.
- Ideal overbite and overjet were established
- Total before insurance – $4,500
- Down payment – $1,000
- Remaining Balance – $3,500
- Monthly Payments – $190/month at 0% interest
Full Story In Pictures:
Please, click on the pictures to enlarge.
- Orthodontist or Dentist: Which One Should You Choose?
- Invisalign Is Not a Commodity
- Everything About Invisalign with Dr. Oleg Drut
- Case Studies: Before and After Invisaling Treatment
- Improving Your Oral Health Through Nutrition and Preventative Measures