Fred M, male, 14 years old.
- Class III malocclusion.
- Anterior cross bite
- Posterior cross bite
- Space deficiency on the upper and lower arches
- Comprehensive orthodontic treatment with fixed appliances.
- Non Extraction Therapy.
- RME Hyrax to expand upper arch
- Class III therapy
- Establish ideal Class I occlusion with ideal overbite and overjet.
- Posterior and anterior cross bite corrected
- Ideal alignment of upper and lower arches accomplished
- Full and ideal smile line accomplished
- Total before insurance – $4,500
- Down payment – $500
- Remaining Balance – $4,000
- Monthly Payments – $250/month at 0% interest
- Insurance paid for treatment
Full Story In Pictures:
Please, click on the pictures to enlarge.
- Orthodontist or Dentist: Which One Should You Choose?
- Invisalign Is Not a Commodity
- Everything About Invisalign with Dr. Oleg Drut
- Case Studies: Before and After Invisaling Treatment
- Improving Your Oral Health Through Nutrition and Preventative Measures