Lisa V, female, 16 years old.
- Class I malocclusion.
- Severe anterior open bite.
- Spaces on the upper and lower arches.
- Comprehensive orthodontic treatment with fixed pre adjusted orthodontic appliances.
- Non Extraction therapy.
- Bite closing mechanisms.
- Closing interdental spaces.
- Class I ideal occlusion established.
- Ideal overbite and overjet established.
- Spaces were closed.
- Patient is very very happy with the treatment outcome.
- Upper and lower permanent retainers were inserted.
- Patient was referred to a periodontist for gingevectomy to reduce gingival hyperplasia.
- Total before insurance – $3,600
- Insurance 1199 total coverage – $3,600
- Co Pay – $376 only
Full Story In Pictures:
Please, click on the pictures to enlarge.
- Orthodontist or Dentist: Which One Should You Choose?
- Case Studies: Before and After Traditional Metal Braces Treatment
- Improving Your Oral Health Through Nutrition and Preventative Measures