Rosaura G, female, 19 years old.
- Class I malocclusion.
- Severe anterior open bite.
- Constricted upper arch.
- Posterior cross bite.
- Comprehensive orthodontic treatment with fixed pre adjusted orthodontic appliances.
- Non Extraction therapy. Bite closing mechanics.
- Expansion of upper arch to give the patient a wide and attractive smile.
- Class I ideal occlusion established.
- Ideal overbite and overjet established.
- Upper and lower anterior teeth ideally aligned.
- Upper arch expanded.
- Patient is very pleased with the treatment outcome.
- Upper and lower permanent retainers were inserted.
- Total before insurance – $4,000
- Down payment – $500
- Remaining Balance – $3,500
- Monthly Payments – $200/month at 0% interest
Full Story In Pictures:
Please, click on the pictures to enlarge.
- Orthodontist or Dentist: Which One Should You Choose?
- Case Studies: Before and After Traditional Metal Braces Treatment
- Improving Your Oral Health Through Nutrition and Preventative Measures