Faith A, female, 23 years old.
- Class I malocclusion.
- Space deficiency on the upper and lower arches
- Deep overbite
- Excessive overjet
- Patient refused fixed appliances and opted for invisalign
- Class I ideal occlusion was established in 17 months of treatment with ideal overbite and overjet
- Upper and lower fixed retainers places and upper Essex removable retainer placed
- Total before insurance – $5,000
- Down payment – $1,000
- Payment plan with no monthly interest
Full Story In Pictures:
Please, click on the pictures to enlarge.
- Orthodontist or Dentist: Which One Should You Choose?
- Case Studies: Before and After Traditional Metal Braces Treatment
- Improving Your Oral Health Through Nutrition and Preventative Measures