Fajr K, female, 19 years old.
- Class II Div I malocclusion.
- Severe overbite and overjet.
- Retrognatnic mandible.
- Space deficiency on the upper and lower arches.
- Comprehensive orthodontic treatment.
- Non extraction therapy.
- Class II therapy. Forsus appliances.
- Bite opening mechanics.
- Lower permanent retainers and upper removable retainer were used.
- Class I occlusion was established.
- Perfect upper and lower alignment accomplished.
- Ideal overbite and overjet achieved.
- All was done without any extractions or any tooth structure removal such as IPR.
- Total before insurance – $3,500
- Down payment – $500
- Remaining Balance – $3,000
- Monthly Payments – $170/month at 0% interest
Full Story In Pictures:
Please, click on the pictures to enlarge.
- Orthodontist or Dentist: Which One Should You Choose?
- Case Studies: Before and After Traditional Metal Braces Treatment
- Improving Your Oral Health Through Nutrition and Preventative Measures