Spaces, or gaps between the teeth, is a common orthodontic issue that may lead to periodontal problems. Although gaps are often seen between the top front two teeth, spaces can occur between any two teeth. Orthodontic appliances like metal braces and Invisalign are used to treat gaps. Even if the gap affects a few teeth, you would need to wear braces or aligners throughout the entire mouth, as shifting one tooth also shifts others. Below are real-life examples of former Diamond Braces patients whose gaps we fixed. See the story of the treatment through the case details as well as the before and after picture sets.
- Orthodontist or Dentist: Which One Should You Choose?
- Everything About Invisalign with Dr. Oleg Drut
- All About Braces with Dr. Muhammad Abey
- About Metal Braces with Dr. Rouzbeh Voussoughi
- About Ceramic Braces with Dr. Ari Pillar
- Incognito Braces
- Improving Your Oral Health Through Nutrition and Preventative Measures