Giselle P, female, 30 years old.
- Class I malocclusion.
- Space on the upper and lower arches.
- Comprehensive orthodontic treatment.
- Close all the spaces.
- Non extraction therapy.
- Upper and Lower permanent retainers and upper removable retainer were used.
- Class I occlusion was established.
- Perfect upper and lower alignment accomplished.
- Ideal overbite and overjet achieved.
- All spaces were closed.
- Patient seemed very happy with the results accomplished.
- Total before insurance – $3,500
- Insurance coverage Delta Dental – $1,500
- Down payment – $200
- Remaining Balance – $1,800
- Monthly Payments – $100/month for 18 months at 0% interest
- Price includes retainers and retainers follow ups
Full Story In Pictures:
Please, click on the pictures to enlarge.
- Orthodontist or Dentist: Which One Should You Choose?
- Case Studies: Before and After Traditional Metal Braces Treatment
- Improving Your Oral Health Through Nutrition and Preventative Measures