Gubaz G, male, 14 years old
- Class II Div I Malocclusion.
- Deep Bite.
- Excessive Overjet.
- Space deficiency on the upper and lower arches.
- Protruding upper front teeth
- Unattractive Smile, lower teeth not showing when smiling
- Comprehensive orthodontic treatment with fixed appliances.
- Non Extraction approach.
- Reduce and improve front teeth protrusion.
- Open the bite to create a more attractive smile and reduce stress on upper front teeth.
- Align upper and lower midlines .
- Class I functional occlusion.
- Bite was opened.
- Ideal overjet and overbite were accomplished.
- Beautiful smile was created.
- Patient was placed on upper removable and lower fixed retainers.
- Patient was really happy and satisfied with him smile improvements and results accomplished.
- Total before insurance – $4,200
- Down payment – $700
- Remaining Balance – $3,500
- Monthly Payments – $150/month for 23 months at 0% interest
Full Story In Pictures:
Please, click on the pictures to enlarge.
- Orthodontist or Dentist: Which One Should You Choose?
- Case Studies: Before and After Ceramic Braces Treatment
- Improving Your Oral Health Through Nutrition and Preventative Measures