Howard J, male, 14 years old.
- Class I malocclusion
- Class III tendency
- Anterior cross bite
- Anterior open bite
- Comprehensive orthodontic treatment with full upper and lower appliances
- Class III therapy
- Bite Closing therapy
- Align upper and lower anterior teeth to ideal position.
- Upper and lower permanent retainers were inserted after active treatment.
- Upper and lower front teeth were perfectly aligned.
- Class I ideal occlusion established
- Ideal overbite and overjet achieved
- Fidelis insurance approved and covered the cost
Full Story In Pictures:
Please, click on the pictures to enlarge.
- Orthodontist or Dentist: Which One Should You Choose?
- Invisalign Is Not a Commodity
- Everything About Invisalign with Dr. Oleg Drut
- Case Studies: Before and After Invisaling Treatment
- Improving Your Oral Health Through Nutrition and Preventative Measures