Imani A, female, 13 years old.
- Class I malocclusion
- Severe upper and lower space deficiency
- Constricted maxilla
- Excessively proclined upper and lower front teeth.
- Comprehensive orthodontic treatment with fixed metal orthodontic appliances
- Non Extraction treatment .
- IPR if needed
- Class I occlusion was established
- Perfect upper and lower alignment accomplished
- Proclination of upper and lower anterior teeth reduced
- Upper and lower permanent fixed retainers inserted
- DC37 Insurance
- Copayment for retainers only
Full Story In Pictures:
Please, click on the pictures to enlarge.
- Orthodontist or Dentist: Which One Should You Choose?
- Invisalign Is Not a Commodity
- Everything About Invisalign with Dr. Oleg Drut
- Case Studies: Before and After Invisaling Treatment
- Improving Your Oral Health Through Nutrition and Preventative Measures