Inna S, female, 35 years old.
- Class I malocclusion.
- Space deficiency on the lower arch.
- One lower extra incisor.
- Full invisalign treatment.
- Extract lower extra incisor.
- Align lower anterior teeth.
- Close the remaining spaces.
- Establish ideal occlusion.
- Upper removable and lower permanent retainers inserted after active treatment.
- Upper and lower front teeth were perfectly aligned.
- Class I occlusion was established with ideal overbite and overjet.
- Total before insurance – $5,000
- Insurance Maximum, Metlife – $1,500
- Down payment – $1,000
- Remaining Balance – $2,500
- Monthly Payments – $190/month at 0% interest
Full Story In Pictures:
Please, click on the pictures to enlarge.
- Orthodontist or Dentist: Which One Should You Choose?
- Invisalign Is Not a Commodity
- Everything About Invisalign with Dr. Oleg Drut
- Case Studies: Before and After Invisaling Treatment
- Improving Your Oral Health Through Nutrition and Preventative Measures