Jaleel J, male, 33 years old.
- Class I malocclusion.
- Anterior cross bite.
- Comprehensive orthodontic treatment.
- Clear appliances done by invisalign were used
- Correct the crossbite
- Upper and Lower permanent retainers were applied to avoid reoccurrence of the problem
- Class I occlusion was established.
- Crossbite corrected
- Perfect upper and lower alignment accomplished.
- Ideal overbite and overjet achieved.
- Total Case fee $5000
- Downpayment $1000
- Monthly payments $300 per month
Full Story In Pictures:
Please, click on the pictures to enlarge.
- Orthodontist or Dentist: Which One Should You Choose?
- Invisalign Is Not a Commodity
- Everything About Invisalign with Dr. Oleg Drut
- Case Studies: Before and After Invisaling Treatment
- Improving Your Oral Health Through Nutrition and Preventative Measures