Jason A, male, 16 years old.
- Class I malocclusion.
- Moderate upper and lower space deficiency
- Deep bite
- Comprehensive orthodontic treatment with fixed appliances.
- Non Extraction approach
- Establish ideal overbite and overjet
- Align upper and lower midlines.
- Establish ideal Class I occlusion with ideal overbite and overjet.
- Well balanced smile line and occlusion
- Ideal Class I occlusion accomplished with ideal overbite and overjet
23 months followed by lower permanent and upper removable retainers
- Total before insurance – $3,800
- Down payment – $500
- Remaining Balance – $3,300
- Monthly Payments – $190/month
Full Story In Pictures:
Please, click on the pictures to enlarge.
- Orthodontist or Dentist: Which One Should You Choose?
- Case Studies: Before and After Traditional Metal Braces Treatment
- Improving Your Oral Health Through Nutrition and Preventative Measures