Jeanpierre M, male, 16 years old.
- Class I spaces
- Impacted upper and lower canines and upper second premolars
- Overretained some primary teeth
- Comprehensive orthodontic treatment
- Non-extractions except all primary teeth
- Bring upper and lower canines into the arch and upper second premolars into the occlusion
- Establish Ideal overbite and overjet
- Close all the spaces
- Treatment Resulted in ideal alignment.
- Improvements of the smile line.
- Established ideal overbite and overjet.
- Patient was approved by NYS medicaid
- Full cost of treatment covered by insurance
Full Story In Pictures:
Please, click on the pictures to enlarge.