Jessica G, female, 18 years old.
- Class I malocclusion.
- Anterior open bite.
- Space deficiency on the upper and lower arches
- Bimaxillary protrusion
- Comprehensive orthodontic treatment with fixed appliances.
- Extraction of upper and lower first premolars to alleviate space deficiency and to reduce protrusion of upper and lower anterior teeth
- Establish ideal overbite and overjet
- Align upper and lower midlines.
- Establish ideal Class I occlusion with ideal overbite and overjet.
- Well balanced smile line and occlusion
- Ideal Class I occlusion accomplished with ideal overbite and overjet
- Total before insurance – $4,500
- Down payment – $1000
- Remaining Balance – $3.500
- Monthly Payments – $175/month at 0% interest
Full Story In Pictures:
Please, click on the pictures to enlarge.
- Orthodontist or Dentist: Which One Should You Choose?
- Invisalign Is Not a Commodity
- Everything About Invisalign with Dr. Oleg Drut
- Case Studies: Before and After Invisaling Treatment
- Improving Your Oral Health Through Nutrition and Preventative Measures