Jonathan H, male, 12 years old.
- Class II malocclusion.
- Deep impinging overbite.
- Space deficiency on the upper arch
- Comprehensive orthodontic treatment with fixed appliances.
- Non Extraction
- Class II therapy
- Bite Opening mechanics
- Establish ideal overbite and overjet
- Align upper and lower midlines.
- Establish ideal Class I occlusion with ideal overbite and overjet.
- Overbite and overjet were significantly improved
- Upper and lower teeth were ideally aligned
- Ideal Class I occlusion accomplished with ideal overbite and overjet
- 32 BJ coverage paid in full
Full Story In Pictures:
Please, click on the pictures to enlarge.
- Orthodontist or Dentist: Which One Should You Choose?
- Invisalign Is Not a Commodity
- Everything About Invisalign with Dr. Oleg Drut
- Case Studies: Before and After Invisaling Treatment
- Improving Your Oral Health Through Nutrition and Preventative Measures