Jose P, male, 12 years old.
- Class I malocclusion
- Severe upper and lower space deficiency
- Supernumenary tooth upper anterior region
- Deep impinging overbite of 100%
- Comprehensive orthodontic treatment with fixed metal orthodontic appliances
- Non extraction therapy except the supernumerary tooth
- Upper and lower permanent retainers and upper removable retainer
- Class I occlusion was established
- Perfect upper and lower alignment accomplished
- Ideal overbite and overjet achieved
- Total before insurance – $4,300
- Insurance coverage – $1,500
- Down payment – $500
- Remaining Balance – $2,300
- Monthly Payments – $150/month at 0% interest until paid in full
Full Story In Pictures:
Please, click on the pictures to enlarge.
- Orthodontist or Dentist: Which One Should You Choose?
- Invisalign Is Not a Commodity
- Everything About Invisalign with Dr. Oleg Drut
- Case Studies: Before and After Invisaling Treatment
- Improving Your Oral Health Through Nutrition and Preventative Measures