Joseph W, male, 13 years old.
- Class I malocclusion
- Class III tendency
- Anterior crossbite
- Comprehensive orthodontic treatment with fixed appliances
- Non-extraction approach to give the patient a nicer and fuller smile compared to extraction methods
- Correct anterior crossbite
- Class III therapy
- Establish ideal overbite and overjet
- Class I occlusion with ideal overbite and overjet was established
- Upper and lower teeth ideally aligned
- Anterior crossbite corrected
- Total before insurance – $4,500
- Down payment – $700
- Monthly Payments – $200/month at 0% interest until paid in full
Full Story In Pictures:
Please, click on the pictures to enlarge.
- Orthodontist or Dentist: Which One Should You Choose?
- Invisalign Is Not a Commodity
- Everything About Invisalign with Dr. Oleg Drut
- Case Studies: Before and After Invisaling Treatment
- Improving Your Oral Health Through Nutrition and Preventative Measures