Julisa V, female, 13 years old.
- Class II malocclusion.
- Space deficiency
- Excessive overjet
- Comprehensive orthodontic treatment with upper and lower braces
- Forsus Appliance
- Retention type: Upper removable retainer and lower fixed retainer
- Upper and lower metal braces
- Teeth were brought into ideal alignment
- Overbite was eliminated and profile/lip position was improved
- NJ Horizon Medicaid
Full Story In Pictures:
Please, click on the pictures to enlarge.
- Orthodontist or Dentist: Which One Should You Choose?
- Invisalign Is Not a Commodity
- Everything About Invisalign with Dr. Oleg Drut
- Case Studies: Before and After Invisaling Treatment
- Improving Your Oral Health Through Nutrition and Preventative Measures