Kahil F, male, 16 years old.
- Class I malocclusion.
- Severe upper and lower space deficiency.
- Partial anterior cross bite.
- Excessively proclined upper and lower front teeth.
- Comprehensive orthodontic treatment.
- Extract upper and lower first premolars to reduce proclination and alleviate space deficiency.
- Lower permanent retainers and upper removable retainer were used.
- Class I occlusion was established.
- Perfect upper and lower alignment accomplished.
- Total before insurance – $4,500
- Insurance coverage Local 371 – $1,000
- Down payment – $900
- Remaining Balance – $2,600
- Monthly Payments – $150/month at 0% interest
Full Story In Pictures:
Please, click on the pictures to enlarge.
- Orthodontist or Dentist: Which One Should You Choose?
- Case Studies: Before and After Traditional Metal Braces Treatment
- Improving Your Oral Health Through Nutrition and Preventative Measures