Katherine C, female, 23 years old.
- Class I malocclusion.
- Partial anterior cross bite.
- Space deficiency on the upper and lower arches.
- Impacted Lower Left Second Premolar.
- Comprehensive orthodontic treatment.
- Non Exo, Open space for eruption of lower left second premolar.
- Correct the cross bite.
- Upper and lower permanent retainers and upper removable retainer used.
- Class I occlusion was established.
- Perfect upper and lower alignment accomplished.
- Lower left premolar was aligned.
- Patient was very happy and thrilled about the resulting smile.
- Total before insurance – $4,500
- Insurance coverage Local 1180 Coverage – $1,000
- Down payment – $500
- Remaining Balance – $3,000
- Monthly Payments – $910/month at 0% interest
Full Story In Pictures:
Please, click on the pictures to enlarge.
- Orthodontist or Dentist: Which One Should You Choose?
- Case Studies: Before and After Traditional Metal Braces Treatment
- Improving Your Oral Health Through Nutrition and Preventative Measures